INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS ETHICS CONFERENCE 2021
ETHICS IN BUSINESS: BIG CHALLENGE
International Business Ethics Conference is an event held to bring together business ethics practitioners and academics to discuss and find solutions of issues that occur in the industry in relation to the implementation of business ethics in organizations. IBEC also presents the results of research conducted by PEBOSS: Pusat Etika dan Budaya Organisasi Soedarpo Sastrosatomo (the Center for Ethics and Organizational Culture Soedarpo Sastrosatomo) PPM Manajemen related to current issues. The results of the research are very useful for understanding how to practice and understand ethics, as well as the ethical climate in organizations, so that it is useful to continue to cultivate an ethical climate in the industry in Indonesia.
In addition, IBEC 2021 will also present competent practitioner speakers to answer the following problems:
1. How are the efforts and actions in the application of business ethics in the organization?
2. What are the steps to strengthen the role of all stakeholders in order to improve ethical application in the organization?
3. How is the practice and application of the whistleblowing system in the organization?
4. How to strengthen community participation in building business with ethics and integrity?
5. How are the experiences and practices carried out at home and abroad in an effort to strengthen the islands of honesty?
Reflection Ethics in Business: Tone from The Top
Does Ethics Have to be on Every Business?
From Gifting to Bribing: Challenges & The Red Line Crossed
Resolving The Different Types of Conflict of Interest
Embedding Ethics in Organizational Culture
Embedding Ethics in Academic Culture
Beyond Merely Compliance
The Role of Individuals in Build Ethical Culture
Workshop Organizational Culture Workshop
After participating in this Conference, participants are expected to be able to:
1. Understand the efforts and actions in the application of business ethics in the organization.
2. Understand steps to strengthen the role of stakeholders in improving the application of ethics in the organization.
3. Understand the practice and application of the whistleblowing system in the organization.
4. Strengthen community participation in building business with ethics and integrity.
5. Share their knowledge, experiences, and practices carried out at home and abroad in an effort to strengthen the islands of honesty.
WHO MUST ATTEND?
1. Top management
2. Director to Ethics and Compliance Manager
3. Middle managers, and the first line (first line) of all functions that intersect with organizational auditing